Corporate catering is one of the four general types of Catering, which is the act of supplying meals to the employees of a given establishment. It can be a one-time thing or something done every day.
Corporate catering is a medium employed by a firm for their employees to help increase productivity, network, and relations. It is shown that firms who indulge in this have higher productivity levels as happy employee gets more work done.
Although it may seem like such an easy thing to do, there are things you need to make that a success.
Must Checks For The Perfect Corporate Catering Event
Since corporate catering serves as a medium to bring colleagues together and create a positive atmosphere. There are things that you may want to check to accomplish that.
- Headcount: the number of people coming to the event should be known. If it’s a small or big gathering, it will help you decide which food and the caterer to use. As not all Corporate caterers can host significant events.
- Food Preference: As we all know, people have allergies or some inclination to some food. You need to be able to offer all kinds of food to suit everyone attending.
- Budget: this can be said to be the most important one, as it helps narrow the options. Research the prices charged by the corporate caterers to decide which to choose.
Getting your guest multiple options may seem challenging when working on a tight fund, so indulging more in side dishes may help.
- Corporate Catering Style: there are different types of corporate catering, such as buffet catering, breakfast catering, finger foods, corporate barbeque, etc. Most times, the time of the event helps make you decide on which style to use.
- Always Option For Plenty: it will be bad if people come to an event and go back unsatisfied. You need to plan for more food under your budget to avoid that.
It may seem challenging if working on a tight fund; that’s why you need to look into corporate caterers willing to offer that.
- Food Quality And Good Palate: the food needs to be delicious and well served. By tasting some of their food and looking through their customer reviews, you can get that.
- Make Sure The Food Is Delivered At Your Location: this may not seem important, but it is advisable to know that the corporate catering service provider knows your location. They should know the area to avoid bringing the food late.
- Arrangements And Clean-up: it won’t be nice if the plates and cutleries and not still set before the guests arrive and are settled. The food should be ready and arranged earlier.
Clean-up should also be checked, as after all things are done, you should leave the venue neat.
Planning a corporate catering should not go wrong if all this is seen through. You should note that it will create the perfect atmosphere to achieve what it was set to do.